Wednesday 19 December 2018

Gorgeous Christmas Kitchen and Living Room

Hi everyone, we are back today with Louisa Craven’s beautiful home! Today I am sharing her gorgeous Christmas kitchen and living room! One thing I do love about social media, is being able to find new sources of inspiration every, single day. When I saw Louisa’s home, I just knew you would love it!

Gorgeous Christmas kitchen with red decor and wreaths

I love how you can look straight through Louisa’s kitchen, and see right into the morning room we got a peek at yesterday. I adore how every part of her home has been touched by Christmas!

Christmas kitchen with cone lights over island

I love the cone lighting over the island, and the wood chairs against the off-white cabinetry. I think cone lights are my new favorite, even though I love our new lighting in our dining area with the birch tree wall mural.

 

Holiday cottage living room decor

Her living room is so pretty, and cozy, it makes me want to walk in and sit right down. I love the combination of red and gray, with all of the leather and greenery (especially the asymmetrical greenery!).  I also spy a cowhide rug, which I love a good, layered rug.

Shelving next to the fireplace

The dark gray fireplace really pops against the white walls. The open shelving makes the room feel light and airy as well.

Christmas coffee table decor

The wood decor is a nice, rustic, contrast in her Christmas kitchen and living room.

Cottage living room with chandelier

I want to thank Louisa for letting me use her photos, and for welcoming us into her home!

The post Gorgeous Christmas Kitchen and Living Room appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2018/12/gorgeous-christmas-kitchen-and-living-room.html

No comments:

Post a Comment