Monday 15 January 2018

Top 5: Blogs with Fresh Looks

I everyone, I thought it would be fun to start a series called Top 5. That way I can share with you some of my favorite top 5 things here and there, like these blogs with fresh looks. I didn’t have anytime to read my favorite blogs during the holiday, but now that things have simmered down, I am finding I am able to enjoy some of my old loves again. Like blogging.. and reading blogs!!!

What I mean by blogs with fresh looks, is that every time I visit feel like there I something new and eye catching. There are a lot to choose form, it was really hard to narrow it down to five!

I adore Jones Design Company!

Jones Dsign Company kitchen and chalkboard

I lover her style, and I could scroll through her feed for hours!

The Inspired Room

The Inspired Room kitchen pretty planked wall

I’ve known Melissa for a really long time, and have always admired the way she puts a room together. Her blog is always full of my favorite things!

Studio McGee

Studio McGee kitchen project

There aren’t enough amazing words to describe how much I love not only their Instagram feed, but their design portfolio. It will take you all afternoon to go through, and it will be worth every moment. I promise.

 

Chris loves Julia

Chris loves Julia Foyer pretty wallpaper

There is so much pretty design there, I seriously can’t stand it.

House of Hipsters

The House of Hipsters vitnage finds and fabulous decor

This feed for me is fun, eye-candy. I love how she uses vintage finds and mixed old and new. Here instagram feed is the best!

 

Do you have  top 5 fresh blogs with fresh looks you like? I am always looking for new people and blogs to read! Make sure you visit these blogs above to discover their amazing style.

 

The post Top 5: Blogs with Fresh Looks appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2018/01/blogs-with-fresh-looks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment