Monday 10 July 2017

The La-Z-Boy Design Dash winner is...

ME!

Whoohoo! The cat is out of the bag! I've been dying to tell you all the news since I found out, but I had to keep quiet. :) 

I have to thank you all from the bottom of my heard for voting for me. I am truly, truly humbled and honored. All of the rooms were beautiful and I really didn't think I had a chance of winning -- I didn't even have in mind when I did this event. I loved my room though. I mean, LOVED. I would take every bit of it and plop it all in my house. 

I have to tell you I'm so excited to win but what makes me even happier is that the room I started with was so simple. I mentioned before that I was a little concerned when we walked up to my space because it was by far the most "plain" -- but now that's what I'm most thrilled about. Yes, I had endless La-Z-Boy items at my disposal, but this transformation shows that with a few key pieces you can create a really beautiful, comfortable room: 
La-Z-Boy Design Dash event

La-Z-Boy Design Dash winner, Thrifty Decor Chick

You don't need amazing architecture or soaring ceilings to make a beautiful space. 

I've said it before but this one the coolest events I've done in either one of my careers -- blogging and my professional career before that. Could be the coolest. ;) They treated us like gold and it really did put me out of my comfort zone and made me challenge myself. 

I'm not sure who the lucky winner of the $15K in furniture is just yet but when I find out I'll be sure to share!

I tear up when I talk about my readers -- I'm so thankful for you all and your support over the years. I'm honored you come back to read every week and love the relationships I have created with so many of you.
La-Z-Boy room with decor and furniture

If you missed my post about the whole Design Dash experience (I only had one hour to run around and find everything I wanted in the room -- without knowing what it looked like!) you can read this post

Again, thank you so much for your support!! 



from
http://www.thriftydecorchick.com/2017/07/the-la-z-boy-design-dash-winner-is.html

No comments:

Post a Comment