Sunday 24 March 2019

Wild & Bloom 2019 Spring Launch

One of the thing I love about co-owning my own retail store is the possibilities. One of the possibilities we had talked about was doing a spring collection that would allow us to guide not only our spring buying, but allow me to go deeper into my experience with art and product design. After brainstorming, we decided to capture the feeling of spring. The freshness, and the sweetness, and abandon that it emerges as everything grows. We landed on the name Wild & Bloom, and started building everything around that theme. Of course my favorite part is the Wild & Bloom bunny. He’s(or She’s)  just the cutest!

Wild & Bloom at The Collective lhe + Makery in Lisle,IL

 

I’ve been working on window display for a while, which if you’ve followed my Instagram stories, you saw my giant vases with pampas grass plumes for the window. If not, don’t worry! I will be following up with a post for you to see my process, which building cardboard displays from our recycled boxes was so fun and interesting to try for the first time!

Faux floral bar at The Collective lhe + Makery in Lisle, IL

Last night, we hosted a VIP event in our store, and it was so much  fun, and it was so awesome to be able to unveil our vision!The best part is, if you aren’t able to stop in the store in person to see the collection, you can find it here in our on-line shop! 

Hello Spring Pillow from The Collective lhe Wild & Bloom collection

I loved being able to pull out my paints, and really dive into what Wild & Bloom meant. I love spring so much, especially after such a long winter. I can’t wait to start my seeds, and I get so excited when I see all of the rebirth happening around me! I poured that into my artwork, and we used that as a guide as we picked out coordinating decor, candles, jewelry and apparel items.

Mosntera Pillow

 

I love Wild & Bloom, and I am excited to start thinking about our next collection, and how we can make that come alive in our store. For those of you who don’t live close, you can shop Wild & Bloom on-line too!

Shop Wild & Bloom on-line

The post Wild & Bloom 2019 Spring Launch appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2019/03/wild-bloom-2019-spring-launch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment