Tuesday 17 October 2017

A peek at a metallic Fall tablescape

I had sometime to mess around on Sunday, and I worked on a few campaigns. I put together a metallic fall tablescape, and snapped some pictures of our dining area.

FAll dining room with metallic fall tablecape

Remember how I painted that picture for our bedroom and framed it? I really love it in our bedroom, but I moved it down for this shoot, and now I totally LOVE it in our dining area!! I think I am going to have to paint another one!

I’ve had a few people ask me why I only ever use 4 chairs in our dining area pictures, when there are five people in our family? Honestly, it just looks better and is easier to see the table in the photograph.

Fall metallic tablescape with sunflowers

I put together a metallic fall tablescape with a beautiful wood trough we carry in the shop, and fresh sunflowers. I am finding that I am having a hard time not spending all of my money in my own shop. Things keep coming home with me. We have these amazing candles in a wood containers that I’ve been burning every single day when I get home. I might be slightly addicted, and have to order more just so customers can enjoy them too… We also just got in some amazing cheeseboards,and beautiful marble products. All of our Christmas started coming in too,and I can’t wait to start putting all of that out, and flip the store to a winter wonderland! You know me, Christmas is my jam!

Sunflower centerpiece on Thanksgiving table

I picked up the sunflowers at Trader Joe’s. I really wanted to add a ton of Eucalyptus around it, but they didn’t have any this time,which was a bummer, but they did have some pretty looking fall bouquets I was able to pull apart.

Fall tablescape with wood and metallics

The pumpkins are the same that I used in last year’s tablescape. I love it when I can reuse the same decor year after year in new ways. I loved using the large wood trough, because we don’t have a dining room, so any centerpiece I do has to come off for every meal. With a large wood piece like that, I can just lift the entire thing off at meal times, and plop it right back when we are done!

Instead of covering up my table top with the tablecloth, I scrunched it up as an accent for my metallic fall tablescape. I think it looks fresh and pretty and a little purposefully, undone that way. I like the casualness of it.

A metallic fall tablescape and fresh flowers

Thanksgiving is going to be at our house this year, but I need to get through Halloween first! If you are free Saturday, October 28th, come to our downtown (Lisle) from 12pm-3pm, bring the kiddos in their costumes, and enjoy some trick or treating from the businesses, and stop in the shop and say hi!

Sunflower and metallic fall tablescape woth wood trough centerpiece

 

The post A peek at a metallic Fall tablescape appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/10/metallic-fall-tablescape.html

No comments:

Post a Comment