Monday 30 October 2017

Holiday decor at The Collective lhe

Autumn and I closed the doors Saturday at the shop after hundreds of trick or treaters, and flipped the store from fall to holiday decor. My mom, and the girls worked hard  and unpacked boxes while we tagged and arranged. It was an 8 hour marathon of holiday decorating. I know we ordered a lot, but I have to admit, for a while it seemed kind of endless. We also ordered the stuff so long ago, that each box was like a new and exciting adventure when we opened it. Long after my mom and the kids left, Autumn and I unpacked the last box around midnight, and cleaned the floors and headed home about 1 am. Even though it was a really long day, I was really glad to have it done. Coming from blogging, and now the retail world, it always amazes me how early we have to start getting ready for the holiday season. It’s not even Halloween yet! I grabbed these pics with my phone, I’ll share some better pics with the good camera later.

Christmas decor at The Collective lhe

 

I took a few pictures of the shop for you to peek at.  I have to admit, I am slightly sore from all of the ladder climbing and lifting to get the store ready. In the next few weeks I’ll be doing the same thing at home to get ready for the holiday housewalk.

Camp Christmas at The Collective lhe

We decided to go with the theme “Camp Christmas” this year.  It was fun to pull it together and build a tent out of birch logs and buffalo check fabric.

Holiday vignette at the Collective lhe

It was fun to pull cute holiday decor vignettes together.

Boxwood wreaths at The Collective lhe in Lisle,IL

We ordered lots of boxwood and pretty greenery.

Holiday decor at The Collective lhe

We still have more coming, but at least we feel like we have a head start on it. Are you an early Christmas person, or do you like to wait until after Thanksgiving  to put your decor out?

Jen

The post Holiday decor at The Collective lhe appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/10/holiday-decor-collective-lhe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment