Saturday 30 December 2017

My top 10 posts of 2017

Holy cow! Can you believe that 2017 is quickly scooting it’s way out, and that 2018 is standing right in front of us? It’s time to reflect on this crazy year for some top 10 posts!!! I actually have no idea where the last four months went, and realize that for the next few months I’m going to be doing this:

How I'll be writing the date for the next 2 months of 2018

Ha ha ha!

Here are some of my favorite posts:

Stop waiting and start where you are with what youhave

Going all of the way back to January, I loved this post about starting where you are with what you have. We can never compare someone else’s middle to your beginning.

10 common mistakes when painting furntiure

I love this post about 10 common mistakes when painting furniture. I’ve been painting for so long now, some of the most common mistakes are also some of the most easily avoided.

Vintage cabinet makeover with boho vibe

Painting this vintage cabinet was one of my favorite makeovers of the year. It really adds to our space, and really is super-useful with a ton of storage!

Yes, we really live here, Why do people always ask if I really live in my house or if it's all just for show?

 

Yes, we really live here is one of my favorite essays. After you read it, you can let me know what you think.

Succulent inspired party tray idea for appetizers and dips

A party tray, made to look like cute, little succulents? That ranks as a favorite too.

We did a lot in the kitchen area this year.

Painting white around open shelving

I still absolutely love how  the open shelving in the kitchen turned out! It was such a great addition to our space! It really goes along with the vintage window transom.

The difference between white subway tiles from tile stores and home improvement stores

Speaking of our kitchen, adding the subway tile as a back splash was another thing we did that I am thrilled with!

Removing paint for a sanded wood table

Our old coffee table had an amazing transformation this year!

Pavlova with berries and whipped cream. And amazingly delicous and beautiful dessert.

And this year,I made my first berry Pavlova… It was pure magic.

Primed floors before sanding

And I can’t forget finally having our floors refinished after 20-ish years of gross carpet!!!

The Collective lhe store front

And then, for the biggest,mostest favorit-ist thing of them all, was the opening of our retail store and Makery!!!There is nothing like the stomach churning, together with the excitement of taking a leap of faith with something so big!

I hope you loved taking a look at my favorite top 10 posts of 2017. Thank you so much for following on my journey this year, especially since this marks my 10th year of blogging too! It’s always amazing to me what can fit in the space of a year!

I hope you have a Happy New Year, and I’ll see you in 2018!

The post My top 10 posts of 2017 appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/12/top-10-posts-2017.html

No comments:

Post a Comment