Friday 29 September 2017

Fabulous fall home tour 2017

I’m joining seven other talented bloggers to share a bit of our homes today in the Fabulous Fall Home tour. We hope you are inspired with decorating ideas to bring a touch of fall into your home.

Fabulous Fall home tour

Welcome to my fabulous fall home tour, hosted by Pretty Handy Girl. Welcome to the readers coming over from the awesome home of In My Own Style!

Autumn has finally come to Chicago, and the temperature has finally started dropping. I noticed the yard covered in a fine blanket of crunchy leaves yesterday. It finally feels like a good time to pull out the boots and plaid shirts!

Living room with fall touches and midcentury modern chiars

I shared my fall living room a few weeks ago.  This year I went with very simple natural touches around my home.

Boho vases filled with grasses

I used natural grasses from my yard, and pumpkins. Last year, I went a little more Halloweeny than this year. You can see more of my fall living room from this year here.

Jennifer Rizzo view over kitchen sink with globe pendant light

Decorating our fall kitchen meant adding touches such as fresh sunflowers, and whatever is abundant in the garden right now.

Produce on kitchen window

Which means tomatoes and basil, and some monster zucchini. I hope our last frost holds off so we can enjoy them as long as possible. You can see more of the kitchen tour here.

In our downstairs family room, I added some fun mini-pumpkins.

Pumpkins on sill in family room

And I found a fun Joanna Gaines pillow at Homegoods that was perfect for my fall decor.

I just participated in a fall porch tour, and I shared my back deck.

Pumpkins and mums as deck decor

It’s all”decked” out with pumpkins and lanterns, and mums. This is a great tutorial if you want to grow your own big, beautiful mums.

You can find the pumpkin pillows here in my shop, you can also find them in my retail store.

Killim rug pattern for fall

Thank you so much for joining me at a peek at my fall home! Looking for more fall decorating?You can see my guest bath here, my front porch from last year, and this fall home tour.

Make sure you head over to the next stop, and see the pretty fall home of One Project Closer!

 

The post Fabulous fall home tour 2017 appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/09/fabulous-fall-home-tour.html

No comments:

Post a Comment