Wednesday 23 August 2017

Join us for a blogger event get together!!

It’s been a whole bunch of years since I’ve hosted a blogger get together. I co-hosted my first blogging event way back in 2012, and then a few after that. It is such a great way to get together without having to  go to a huge conference. I am excited to announce that we are going to be hosting a blogger event! All are welcome to attend! Seasoned bloggers, new bloggers, and even if you are thinking about starting a blog! While,I enjoy going to and speaking at larger conferences, but I really enjoy the more intimate hang outs of getting together on a smaller scale.

a Blogger event in Lisle, IL with KIndred Vintage and Jennifer Rizzo at The Collective lhe + Nakery in Lisle, IL

It’s a great way to be social, and to join us in our new shop and makery! If you are interested in attending, just drop us an email so we can give you payment details.

 We’ll have Susan from Kindred Vintage as a guest speaker, talking about growing your Instagram account,we’ll also talk about branding beyond blogging, and have some goody bags,  a few giveaways, and of course yummy eats and sips!

I hope you can join us for this fun blogger event!

The post Join us for a blogger event get together!! appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/08/blogger-event-get-together.html

No comments:

Post a Comment