Tuesday 28 November 2017

Holiday Housewalk 2017 Day 3

Welcome to the Holiday Housewalk 2017 Day 3! I am so excited you are here! I just loved walking through the beautiful homes from Day 1, and Day 2! I am so inspired and impressed by all of the lovely decorating and amazing pictures!

Today’s  Holiday Housewalk starts with:

The amazing Liz Marie!

LIz Marie blog

The next stop is the beautiful French Country Cottage

French Country Cottage Tree

I love everything Nina Hendrick does!

Nina Hendrick Holiday Home

Nesting with Grace has an amazing, and creative home.

Nesting with Grace front door

Cami has pretty and serene holiday decor.

CAmi Tidbits colorful Christmas home and tree

And I just adore Kelly’s new home, and all of the touches she’s added!

Lily Pad Cottage Home

Make sure you stop by tomorrow when we pick up with:

Love winter decor? Check out how I decorated my back deck last year with Hygge in mind.

The post Holiday Housewalk 2017 Day 3 appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/11/holiday-housewalk-2017-day-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment