Sunday 26 November 2017

Welcome to the 2017 Holiday Housewalk Day 1

Welcome to the 2017 Holiday Housewalk Day 1! I am so excited to have you here. I can’t believe it is in it’s  7th year!!

I’ll kick off the our with my home, and then you can visit everyone else who has decked their homes for the holiday! So turn up Bing Crosby, and let’s start our tour!

Jennifer Rizzo 2017 Holiday Housewalk Day 1

Welcome to my home!

Frosty garland tree,and neutral pillows

This year I went with a simpler approach to my decorating. We kept our living room and main tree very simple, and loaded up the kids tree downstairs with the more fun ornaments. For us, with the retail store, the holiday is a little different this year, but we are still finding time to bake our favorite chewy ginger cookies, and spend time doing fun holiday things!

Midecentury modern living rroom decorated for the holidays

The wreath over our mantel is an old wine barrel ring. I just fell in love with how cool it was.

Modern metal asymmetrical wreath

 

You can see more of our living room decor here.

In the kitchen, and dining area, I added fresh touches to the decor, and some fun plaid.

Jennifer Rizzo's Christmas kitchen with pops of red and plaid

Kitchen sink holiday window Jennifer Rizzo kitchen

You can see more of our kitchen holiday decor here.

In the dining area, we use our table 24/7, so I picked a tablescape we could easily remove so we could eat at the table.

NAtural removable fruit tablescape with pomegranates,oranges and persimmons

A large butcher block cutting board, filled with fruits we can eat and some eucalyptus was perfect to lift on and off.

Vintage map in diningroom with greenery

In our bedroom, I added more fresh, natural touches. If you read our bedroom post, you’ll see why I loved the boxwood but it didn’t last very long.

Boxwood in bedroom

The wreath over the bed is a faux olive leaf, so no problem with that one!

Fun #holidaypillows for a bedroom

I added some small holiday touches to our main bathroom too.

Fresh holiday floral in bathroom

A preserved boxwood wreath and some fresh flowers make it perfect for guests.

Simple vintage holiday bathroom

Thank you so much for visiting me at my home. The next house is Yvonne’s beautiful home!

Stone Gable beautiful entryway table

Then head to Lucy’s

Craftberry Bush mantel 2017

Next stop on the housewalk is Rachel!

Christmas livingroom Shade of Blue Interiors

 

and the last stop for the day today is Kelly Elko!

Kelly Elko Christmas mantel 2017

Tomorrow starts up again with :


You can also visit previous years housewalks by clicking on the upper right hand corner on the menu under Housewalk. And for even more holiday inspiration, you can click the image below to check out my book on Amazon!

The post Welcome to the 2017 Holiday Housewalk Day 1 appeared first on Jennifer Rizzo.



from
https://jenniferrizzo.com/2017/11/2017-holiday-housewalk-day-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment